The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, October 6th, 2020 at 2:30 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online
https://zoom.us/j/91614029128 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 916 1402 9128
Call to Order
- Commission Topics
- Discuss Elks’ Letter.
- Discuss Cold Storage. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss Wick/Secarse Storm Drainage. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Brainstorming Session for Future Outlook of the City. (Commissioner Magnuson)
- MRES and NDLC Training Report. (President Carlsrud)
- Department reports.
- Out of State Travel Requests.
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
- Discuss CLOMR (KLJ)
- Status Update on PFP Phase 2 Main Street Storm Outlet. (KLJ)
- Status Update on Waterfront Meadows Infrastructure Installation. (KLJ)
- Discuss 2021 Employee Benefits. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Discuss Building Fees. (City Administrator Crawford)