- Fun News: Last week there were returned ID’s, intact and this week a couple went through a drive-up and people ahead of them paid their bill. THANK YOU to you Good Samaritans J
- Less Fun News: We are in a renewed battle with COVID-19. North Dakota has had the most positives per capita in the nation and that story made the New York Times. The new surge in North Dakota is all around us. Barnes County positives are up to 35 per 10K so it is imperative we rededicate our efforts if we are to protect those around us and ourselves.
- Cass County has been moved to the Orange Risk Level putting stress on its BUSINESSES. Owners and operators; HELP protect your businesses, please ask customers to wear masks in your establishments. Set good examples by you and your employees wearing masks. Masks don’t have to be worn every minute to be affective, just when you cannot social distance.
- WE CAN: Reduce discretionary travel, practice good hygiene, social distance and “MASK-UP” when we cannot social distance.
- I’m trying to improve my mask wearing habits. Let’s encourage each other, “MASKUp Barnes County”.
- There was concern about our young students “having to wear facemasks”. Surprisingly, a friend said his kids wear their facemasks on the way to the car in the morning. Another said his daughter came home from school and was playing around the house wearing her mask.
- It is cool out, but getting out of the house is good for our mental wellbeing. Today’s warm clothing allows us to be outside comfortably so go out and enjoy the fresh air.
- * Please, exercise your right to vote.
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” (Martin Luther King)
Blessings, Pray and Be Safe,