The Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting will begin on Wednesday, April 14th, 2021, at 4:00 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16. Members of the public may view the meeting live online by clicking on this link: (https://zoom.us/j/93293635011), or listen by calling (1-669-900-9128) Webinar ID: 932 9363 5011. For those who wish speaking privileges during the meeting, please contact email@example.com to receive a personal invite to the Zoom webinar.
DATE: Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
TIME: 4:00 P.M.
- Call meeting to order.
- Roll call.
- Approve minutes from March 10th, 2021 meeting.
- Open public hearing for platting request of undeveloped land located west of 117th Ave SE on north of the BNSF Railroad – includes certain tracts of land in 16-140-58, to be called Ingstad North Valley Subdivision. Plat request is in the one-mile jurisdiction limits of Valley City. Recommendation to city commission.
- Open public hearing for petition to vacate an undeveloped portion of 11th St SE adjacent to Outlot A and Replat of Block 4 Granger’s Addition. Recommendation to city commission.
- Open public hearing for plat and variance request of undeveloped land located between 8th & 9th Ave NW and north of 10th St NW – includes Lots 4-8 and part of Lot 3 Block 1, Hyland Park Addition, plus Lots 3-7 & part of Lot 2, Block 2 Replat of Hyland Park Addition. Recommendation to city commission.
- Open public hearing for replat request of Lot 1 Block 3 Waterfront Meadows
Addition. Recommendation to city commission.
- Open public hearing regarding amendments to Chapter 7-01 and Chapter 11-07 of
the Valley City Municipal Code. Recommendation to city commission.
- Building/Fire Inspector Report.