- A “White Christmas”? Yes it was and a storm to boot! It looks like winter may be here for the duration.
- Recently my son, grandson & I visited the Barnes County Museum; it is a wonderful place with something for most everyone. The player piano was one of my grandson’s favorite items with music from “Country” to “Classical”. There is an electric train set that is second to none and Gundy, a large pre-historic Triceratops, greets you when you enter. Additionally Wes Anderson, our museum curator, is always ready to assist visitors and possesses a wealth of information to share. https://barnescountyhistoricalsocietymuseum.com/
- Another special place in Valley City is the Barnes County Library. That it is a Carnegie Library makes it extra special and another great place to visit during the holiday season. For more information see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_City_Barnes_County_Public_Library
- Occasionally I have promoted “volunteerism”. Both the museum and the library can use volunteers at times. Please consider helping.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” (Irish Proverb) Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,