- With all the nasty “stuff” happening in the world, I pray you and yours are well today. Please say a little prayer for those people affected by storms, wars and illnesses. Thank you.
- There are more of us out walking now that the weather is nicer, how about carrying a grocery bag and picking up trash as we go? Drivers, you can help by keeping cigarette butts, food, & drink containers in your vehicle until you can dispose them properly. Maybe a little garbage box or bag in your vehicle? *Let’s all give our beautiful city a “spring cleaning”.
- Last Friday Brandy & I had the privilege of a short visit with Mrs. Altringer’s 1st Grade Class. Thank you all for your hospitality, we enjoyed our time with you.
- Recently I had the pleasure of re-connecting with some people I hadn’t seen or visited for a long time; some were 40-plus years. Whether relationships have evolved through school, jobs, coaching, officiating, etc., they are to be cherished. When someone from your past comes to mind and you are both alive, contact her or him. It could “make your day”.
- Last week some city employees and I attended a North Dakota League of Cities Conference in Mandan. Some topics included; North Dakota Insurance Reserve Fund (NDIRF), State Auditor’s Department, Bank of North Dakota, Budgets, Cyber Security and more. Presenters were well polished so the conference was educational for all. Avis Richter and Brenda Klein were noted by NDLC for earning leadership-training hours. Congratulations and thank you Avis and Brenda.
- To support The Autism Center, purchase patches at VCPD & City Hall.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “We are what we repeatedly do, excellence is not an event, it is a habit” (Aristotle)
- Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,