- I hope all is well with you and yours this week.
- Last Wednesday a ribbon cutting ceremony was enjoyed by a nice crowd at the Mel Rieman Visitor Center celebrating the center’s refurbishing. Local USACE staff and USACE staff from St. Paul attended. Stop out and take a little tour. Colonel Karl Jansen presented Rich Schueneman with a plaque celebrating his Civil Servant of the Year Award. Congratulations Rich.
- Last Thursday Ryan Fowler was commissioned as President of CHI Mercy Health, Valley City. The ceremony was solemn, joyous and enjoyed by all in attendance. E. J. Kuiper, CHI VP of Operations, President and CEO of the Division from Omaha, NE assisted in officiating the event.
- In a meeting I attended, behavioral health was a concerning topic as many people in our area, young and old, are affected. City County Health, VCSU and VCPS provide confidential services. We, or those near us, don’t have to suffer, call for help; it is there for us.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- With Memorial Day near, read about an American hero from North Dakota, Woody Keeble, copy & paste or Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=woody+keeble%2C+home+town&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjsnfmyzfH3AhXgA50JHaxbCqIQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=woody+keeble%2C+home+town&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECCMQJzoFCAAQgAQ6BAgAEB5Q8xRYmEdg_ExoAHAAeACAAW6IAecIkgEDOC40mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=tGKJYuzzHOCH9PwPrLepkAo&bih=631&biw=1095#imgrc=dcoddZVZHU7hqM
- Thank you to contributors again this week. Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,