- Hi Everybody,
- Have you noticed in the Phoenix area it seems the weather report only needs about three-minutes as weather seldom changes? Not in the upper midwest however. We have some snow, snow melting, then ice and from there who knows; so, the weather report takes a while and usually has substance.
- That we have periods of snow and ice, please do the best you can keeping your sidewalks clean and safe for your mailmen and other delivery folks. Thank you.
- Friday there was a nice reception at the City County Health Department (CCHD) for Theresa Will. A number of people shared memories commemorating her many years of “top notch” leadership at CCHD. Thank you, Theresa.
- Recently there have been a number of tragic occurrences involving problematic mental health. If you find yourself feeling stressed, “bummed” or struggling with addictive cravings, get help. I am recovering and I assure you, help is readily available, and it works. Please get help.
- Christmas is a joyous time of the year and will be celebrated by many this weekend. There will be church services, family gatherings, food and gifts. Please take a little time to pray for those less fortunate and for those who are being besieged by war. Thank you.
- From Essentia Health regarding safety in youth sports, “The total hours of organized sports should be less or equal to a child’s age in years”.
- The number of people displaying holiday lighting at their homes seems to be continually increasing. The decorations are beautiful and “soothing”. Thank you.
- Last week our city employees began the Christmas Holiday Season with daily activities including team building, food and games of skill. Great job everyone and thank you for all you do.
- Thanks to all who provide and proof material for this article.
- “Ability is what you are capable of doing, Motivation determines what you do, and Attitude determines how well you do it.” ~ Winston Porter
Blessings, Pray, be Grateful and Respectful,